Y’all ready to take out that mid-week frustration on the Internet?
- In case you were wondering, here’s what the Fresh Prince theme song sounds like when you run it through every possible language in Google Translate:
- And if you’ve ever wondered what it sounds like when Samuel L. Jackson sings Taylor Swift, wonder no more.
- Star Wars fans/The Galactic Empire hilariously respond to the U.S. government refusing to build a functioning Death Star replica.
- Ready for a hilarious montage, East Coast/Midwesterners? Here are Los Angeles newscasters overreacting regarding how “cold” Southern California is:
- And for your Hilarious Slideshow of the Day: pot-smokers according to stock images.
- HEY, SMITHS FANS. Johnny Marr is releasing his first-ever solo album next month and here’s the first single:
- It’s time for your Tumbr of the Day, Lousy Book Covers.
- The inside story of how Facebook developed Graph Search, the new Facebook search engine.
- Inside Walt Disney’s private Disneyland apartment, then and now.
- Awesome easter eggs hidden in programs you use every day.
- You guys, here’s a recipe for Churro Waffles. Holy. Shit.
- Eighteen severed human heads discovered in package at airport; everyone being very chill about it.
- And finally, here’s how to fake like you know about wine.
‘Til next time, keep up the good prioritizing.