Mondays blow, but somehow OCTOBER Mondays just aren’t as bad, AMIRITE?! Maybe? Well, regardless, THIS particular Monday is pretty bomb, ’cause we’ve got all of the following to look forward to INCLUDING JOY BEHAR’S BIRTHDAY:
- First up, HOLY CHRIST, let’s all figure out how to obtain $55, because The Weeknd will be playing at Radio City Music Hall with our FAVORITE OF ALL TIME BANKS.
- If that’s way out of your price range, though, thank your lucky stars that our buddies Teen Girl Scientist Monthly will be playing an $8 show at Cameo Gallery tonight. #VALUE
- OR if we’ve always wanted to learn the art of shoemaking, we COULD just sign on up for a class at 3rd Ward, which will meet four times and will set us back $485. #KNOWLEDGEISPOWER
- But since we probably have ZERO dollars, let’s focus on FREE! It’s time for another round of competitive adult spelling over at Pete’s Candy Store, where you can sign up to participate in the Williamsburg Spelling Bee starting at 7pm.
- We can also snag some free booze from the Balvenie Rare Craft Collection over at Chelsea Market, so let’s be sure to sign up on the website and RSVPPPPPP.
- Speaking of free booze, we can also hit up The Stellan tonight for an hour of complimentary drinks from D’usse from 6-7pm! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- AND we can throw some free manicures into the free alcohol equation with the Man Repeller! The location is still TBD, but email ElleRSVP2@Hearst.com to get on the list for complimentary cocktails, bites ‘n better nails.
- OR let’s get mega-spooked at Videology fo’ FREE, ’cause they’re continuing their scary movie marathons this week, today’s theme being HAUNTED HOUSES.
SO MUCH STUFF SO WHAT WHO CARES?! Please feel free to digitally berate me in the comments and/or on Twitter if I forgot to mention something. BYE!