Hi everyone! Thanks for coming out last weekend and partying with us at the South Street Seaport as part of the #SEECHANGENY effort. It was 3 days of music, art, delicious cold drinks and more. We know you’re here to dive into the photos but let us first throw some thank yous out:
- Thank you to the Seaport for inviting us to do this
- Thank you to Smorgasbar for keeping those drinks coming fast and loose
- Thank you to Amber Byrne Mahoney / PRESENT COMPANY for the polaroid installation and the misty/water-colored memories (scroll below for those-they’re gorgeous)
- Thank you to all the DJs we had over the course of the weekend, you guys were amazing: Kip from Pains of Being Pure at Heart (set list-HERE), Mike Fisher/LIFE NYC, Prince Klassen and OBEY City.
- Thank you to ONOMONOMEDIA for being our photobooth always (some highlights at the bottom)
- Thank you to Katie Balloons for keeping things a touch more festive than usual
- and of course, thank you to all of you for coming and hanging out rain-or-shine. We hope you do it again.
first up, some snaps by Stephanie:
some more by Carrie:
and the photobooth snaps:
DON’T FORGET: follow us on @BYTNYC for more updates on events and general good times.