Previously in Hit List
Back in town yet and looking for stuff to do tonight? We’ve got you covered! Whether it’s tunes, cheese and/or Parks & Rec vibes you’re after, there is something for everyone:
- Tunes-wise, just hit up Brooklyn Bowl for a $20 show from The Felice Brothers and David Wax Museum!
- You can also dance dot com at Output, where they’re hosting Deep Space for $15-$20!
- For comedy vibes, get to Littlefield for the Untitled Kondabolu Brothers Project! Tickets are $12 a pop.
- More into movies? Hit up IFC Center for a slew of Studio Ghibli films INCLUDING but not limited to My Neighbor Totoro!
- Or if horror is more your jam, swing by Syndicated for a $12 screening of Like Me ft. a Q+A w/ the director!
- But maybe TV is more in your wheelhouse, in which case head to Videology for a new round of Parks & Rec bingo! Free as always!
- Leaning in hard to that winter bod? Pop over to Bedford Cheese shop for an evening of bubbly ‘n fromage! Tickets are $75 each.
- PLUS it’s a holiday drink ‘n draw at Dromedary Bar ft. art supplies, a Miller High Life + shot AND live models for an hour for just $10 entry!