Hi it’s the most dreaded day o’ the year! Whether you’re spending it with the one you love in a highly pressured environment or are dying alone this year, there are plenty of things to do INCLUDING supporting Planned Parenthood, seeing 1996 Romeo and Juliet and MORE // YASSSSSS:
- Spend your Valentine’s at a benefit dance for Planned Parenthood at Music Hall of Williamsburg! Frankie Rose, Eleanor Friedberger, Cassie Ramone, Delicate Steve and SO MANY MORE will be afoot, and tickets are a very reasonable $20-$25 a pop.
- Meanwhile, it’s Goth Prom at the Footlight ft. APBWAS and more for $10.
- You can also hit up Baby’s All Right for a $10-$12 show from BETS…
- …plus stick around to cut a rug at DRAKE NIGHT, which’ll set you back $10.
- If Oh Land is more your speed, then head to National Sawdust w/ $20.
- OR you can always swing by the Bell House for a Morrissey tribute night for $20!
- Or if comedy is more your jam, head to Union Hall for a live reading of the There’s Something About Mary script for $10-$12.
- OBVIOUSLY make time for a screening of the 1996 Leo Romeo + Juliet at Syndicated, though…
- …or go color and eat candy at Strand Bookstore // YOU DO YOU. Admission = purchase of a $15 gift card. (THERE WILL ALSO BE PUPPIES.)