Did you have a beautiful Valentine’s Day? Or did you spend your night by yourself at the Westminster Dog Show, and then fall asleep on your couch eating Lindor truffles and drinking a 24oz Coors, and then have a dream that someone asked you if you thought you were funny or something, and so you said yes in the dream but then you woke up thinking maybe that was a little cocky? Cool, I didn’t either! Regardless, here’s how to shake off what I assume is an inevitable hangover // support Planned Parenthood, hang out w/ Cesar Millan, play Simpsons bingo (HI, FOREVER GIF THEME) etc.:
- First, most definitely catch Arum Rae, A Deer A Horse, Gordi and Kalbells at Union Pool to support Planned Parenthood for $20…
- …and/or XXYYXX at Warsaw for $20.
- Meanwhile, Common Kings are set to play Bowery Ballroom for $18-$20 tonight.
- You should ALSO hit up a $10 Dirty Dancing party at the Bell House w/ LPJ to support Planned Parenthood!
- Plus it’s a $10 Rent Party at Union Hall, and the lineup includes Marcia Belsky (who wrote THIS amazing literature for us), Momoh Pujeh and MORE!
- For a new Drunk TED Talks, head to Genius to discuss R&B! Tickets are $10.
- OR JUST GO HANG OUT WITH CESAR MILLAN THE DOG WHISPERER AT STRAND BOOKSTORE BY BUYING A $15 STRAND GIFT CARD AND/OR HIS NEW BOOK.
- More into LOS SIMPSON? (That’s how to say The Simpsons in Spanish, PS.) Hit up Videology to play Simpsons bingo fo’ free!