Previously in Hit List
It’s no longer Tax Day! We did it! Okay! Let’s celebrate at any/all of the below INCLUDING (but obviously not limited to) Twin Peaks bingo, which is free and great for broke people like me! DETAILS:
- First, catch Alec Baldwin in conversation at 92Y for $50!
- Tunes-wise, hit up Good Room for a $5-$8 beccs + RVBY MY DEAR show!
- Moderat fan? Catch a $40 show a Terminal 5 tonight!
- PLUS you can see Sean Rowe at Mercury Lounge for $15…
- …and Mipso play Music Hall of Williamsburg for $15.
- Or just skip the music and head to Videology for a free round o’ Twin Peaks bingo!
- Meanwhile, Metrograph is screening Animal House and The Wiz tonight…
- …plus Bullitt is screening at Syndicated! All of the Steve McQueen vibes!
- And for literary times, hit up Housing Works Bookstore Cafe for Kristen Radtke’s book launch!