Previously in Hit List
LOTS on the books tonight, so prepare for all of the difficult choices (which include comedy shows, music shows, free Twin Peaks Bingo and more) RIGHT NOW:
- First, obviously catch Real Estate and Frankie Cosmos over at Brooklyn Steel for $22-$25.
- (I’d also highly recommend hopping over to Baby’s All Right for a $10-$12 Infinity Crush, Emily Reo + Emily Yacina show.)
- Meanwhile, Imaginary People have a $10 record release show at Mercury Lounge with The Midnight Hollow…
- …and Nick Hakim’s at Bowery Ballroom for $18-$20.
- Not vibing with any of that? Get to Rough Trade for a $10-$12 Holly Macve show!
- Or if you’d prefer to get outdoors for a show, head to Central Park and see Gov’t Mule for $48-$53.
- And while we’re in that price range, you can catch Kaskade at Hammerstein Ballroom for $53+ again tonight.
- Or dial things back with a $10 Skating Polly, Simon Doom, Fruit + Flowers and Jabee show over at Saint Vitus!
- Trying to fold some exercise in? Hit up Metal Yoga at Cobra Club for $13.
- Not into the tunes? Skip ’em and head to 92Y instead, where Fern Mallis will be in conversation w/ Christian Louboutin for $45.
- Comedy-wise, you can apparently chill w/ Rosie O’Donnell for $7 at tonight’s edition of The Female Gaze at UCB Chelsea!
- It’s also a new Rent Party at Union Hall ft. Dan St. Germain, Yedoye Travis and others for $10.
- Meanwhile, it’s Acker & Blacker’s Tales from the Black Lagoon: A Hollywood Noir Trilogy at the Bell House ft. Mark Gagliardi, John Hodgman, Jean Grae and MORE for $25.
- If you’re trying to learn tonight, head to Catland for a $20 round of Witchcraft 101.
- More into movies? Hit up Metrograph for a screening of 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Plus The Prestige is screening at Syndicated for just $4 tonight!
- And if you’re just too broke, get to Videology for a new round of free Twin Peaks Bingo!