Previously in Hit List
There’s a whole SLEW of things to get stoked on after work tonight, though a very large part of my soul is screaming for JoJo at Irving Plaza, hence the GIF theme du jour. DETAILS:
- First, OBVIOUSLY GO SEE JOJO AT IRVING PLAZA FOR $38+.
- (If you’re not already too busy seeing Wilsen’s record release show at Union Pool for $10-$12, that is.)
- And while it’s not music, apparently you can see Bob Saget do a live comedy taping at Music Hall of Williamsburg for free tonight.
- Meanwhile, The Wild Reeds are at Rough Trade for $14 tonight…
- …plus The Black Angels and A Place to Bury Strangers will be at Brooklyn Steel for $25.
- More into Panama Wedding? Head on over to Baby’s All Right for a $15 show.
- Got $79+? Maybe grab tickets to see Ryan Adams at Beacon Theatre, then!
- Or just go punk rock it out with Phil Marcade, Lenny Kaye, The Rousers and MORE at LPR for $20-$25.
- If you’d prefer to pass on tunes and seek out comedy and/or literary vibes instead, head to the Bell House for W. Kamau Bell’s book release show! Tickets are $27 and come w/ a copy.
- And our good buddy Jenn de la Vega’s going to be at WORD Books in honor of HER new cookbook! Definitely swing by.
- PLUS Doug the Pug is at Strand Books to promote his new activity + coloring book w/ a signing! To get in, simply buy a copy to have signed.
- Just wanna talk queer representation and the media? Head to Housing Works Books for a free panel ft. Eileen Myles, Jennifer Pozner, Saeed Jones and more.
- Or you can always hang out with Sheila Nevins, Gayle King, Jenna Lyons and Janet Mock for $40!
- It’s also a new Punderdome 3000 at Littlefield! Tickets are $8-$10 at the door.
- OR swing by UCB East for a new So Into It and/or Seth Meyers Writers! Tickets are $7 a pop.
- And for movies, you can catch another $7 screening of Personal Shopper at Syndicated.