Previously in Hit List
Wow, what a day to be alive amirite?! Let’s distract ourselves from ye olde impending nuclear holocaust with SO MUCH GOOD STUFF after work, like boozy ghost hunting and Simpsons bingo!
- For starters, go drunk ghost hunting for free in Greenpoint! That’s what I’m doing // see you there!
- Tunes-wise, head to Baby’s All Right for a $12 early show from Gordi, and stick around for a $10 late one from Warbly Jets!
- You can ALSO catch Allday for just $12 over at Rough Trade!
- I’d strongly advise swinging by Bowery Electric for a $10 Teen Girl Scientist Monthly show, too…
- …and Donavon Frankenreiter is playing a $25 show at Bowery Ballroom tonight!
- More into Joshua Radin and Rachael Yamagata? Catch ’em at Gramercy Theatre for $30!
- Meanwhile, the inimitable Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie will be at Beacon Theatre for $35+!
- Plus see The Accidentals at Mercury Lounge for $15, plus stick around for a $10 show from Brian Falduto after that!
- Broke? RSVP to see Charlotte Cardin, Matt Maeson and Bryce Fox at Public Arts for free!
- But it’s also Whitney Houston’s birthday, so probably go to tonight’s Battle of the Divas (which is Whitney vs. Mariah themed) at Union Hall for $10 if you can swing it!
- AND it’s a new round of Drunk Education (formerly Drunk TED Talks) at Littlefield, and this time they’re talking Reality TV! Tickets are $8.
- And let’s not forget about UCB Chelsea, where Adsit & You is happening for $7, and Jo Firestone’s Unexpectashow is happening for $5!
- If movies are more your jam, get to Videology for a $12 screening of Bend It Like Beckham!
- (And stick around for free Simpsons bingo!)
- Speaking of free, let’s get back into your $0 options! Beetlejuice is screening for free, and Sad13 (Sadie Dupuis) is performing beforehand!
- And La La Land is screening for free at Pier 63 but probably skip that because La La Land is trash!